Tuesday, June 8, 2010

2nd to last balur

Faiza and Waldi
my 2nd to last table... not so black at all

Thank god it was so much better today... Faiza and Waldi were careful and attentive and everybody was in a much better mood. I tried to help Walde with her pronunciation ... when trying to say "ash" she always says "ass". Adi was giggling and in much better spirits, he wanted to know if I know Jennifer Beals... Gretha came at the very end and told me my blood test was good... and we went through some random things...squeezed my boobs, she says I am good so that is great to hear. We had a lot of medicine boxed up...now just trying to figure out how to get it all home... I can't believe tomorrow is my last balur, I have mixed emotions... it has been so life altering. Today before balur I prayed to let go of unneeded anger and I saw big waves crashing that suddenly became tranquil and quiet and I though about it all day...
xxoo

5 comments:

  1. Great visualization - I want a crashing wave melting away anger as my baby unicorn watches from the shore. I am not being sarcastic when you wrote about your baby unicorn I totally got it and the crashing wave - so therapeutic. Have a safe trip -
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad things were better for you and tests look good!!
    Just throwing out there that it might help to take some serious notes about what and how you are supposed to follow up here with all your potions. I always think I'll remember that stuff at a Dr's office , and I get home and can't put it together...I'm sure between you and your Mom you've got it covered.
    Enjoy your last couple of days!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what.
    a.
    journey.

    very interested in hearing how it feels to be back home. i'm sure your emotions will still be mixed.

    sending love roz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a dream about you last night and
    all was good, good, good.
    looking forward to seeing you.
    xo miss tiff

    ReplyDelete
  5. again with the boob squeezing.. so jealous!

    all these beautiful lessons you are teaching us, roz.
    letting go of unneeded anger, and giggling!
    so happy this 2nd to last balur was good..
    you are a KNOCKOUT, if you know what i mean.
    looking forward to your arrival home.

    apesxo.

    ReplyDelete