Saturday, June 5, 2010

stoned

stoners
yep

well my mom is stoned watching project runway. Rohanna and I are doing the liver flush again, mom backed out due to feeling too tender. I was in my room watching Mad Men and I heard a loud droaning noise and I thought there was a street riot... when I came out, they were listening to Rohanna's daughters music... It was performance art music ..
As I was lying on the floor of the shower retaining an enema, I felt so grateful that I came here and avoided surgery. It was an easy choice to make ... the medical standard of care for this disease is not for me...I still don't really know how this works, I do know Dr Gretha is a mad scientist and I feel like I have control of my health and I feel good. Today I went back to the clinic in Otista and was balured by Walde and Faidja... It was so furious compared to Malang... And also Gretha beat the shit out of me ... mostly my breast. She said the holes are cancer coming out and she used smoke and many liquids and hitting to make it smaller and get it out... she put the big bone right on the holes and blew many many times... and then the hitting... Oh man, it was intense, I can't really remember what I was thinking ... except just take it... After I felt crazy and kind of vibrating. She looked crazy all splattered with dirty ash water. So glad it's over. One week to go. I wonder what it will be like to be home...
xxoo

4 comments:

  1. ROZ ARE YOU COMING HOME IN A WEEK?!!!!
    I can't wait to see you!!!
    so much love,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. cant wait to be at your house with you ..think of you everyday rozzy safe trip home ...looove you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on making it this far, RSM!! Make this last week count - it sounds like Dr, Gretha sure is. You can do it, Rozy! We're behind you!!
    ily,
    pinney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking of you Roz and sending lots of love and positive healing prayers! xoxo Daniella G.

    ReplyDelete