Friday, June 4, 2010

Malang to Jakarta

Subur and his daughter Nadia... Muslim baby girl headgear...

Dinner friends..and their kids.
Well, we are back in Jakarta... the airport in Malang is like stepping into the 40's... you have to get in line to pay an airport tax...it costs 6000 rupia...about 60 cents. The guy staples the receipt to your bording pass. then you just walk out on the tarmack to the plane. We came back to the Kristal hotel and got a room that is exactly like out old room but backwards, we are disoriented!
Mom made juice..glorious juice. We feel better.
Last night we said goodbye to all the people from the clinic at a big dinner at a noodle place... they brought all their kids... It was really fun. Ina asked if she could call me sister Roz because just calling me Roz didn't sound right...so my name is Ba Roz... She doesn't speak English so she had Rina translate her blessing on me...She says stay strong and think positive thoughts and be healthy... it was so touching , her face while speaking was so sincere, I just started crying and I could not stop...then sweet Rudy told me to be healthy and it put me over the edge... they are so special. I will really miss them. they all stood outside and waved as we drove away.
I felt really tired and bad when I got here but I did coffee balur and 2 enemas and now I feel pretty great...My mom and Rohanna are talking about fractals and particals. We are coming home June 12th... So so close, 6 more balurs. See how it goes...
xxxooo

2 comments:

  1. Ba Roz. This is so sweet. Real tears. You are receiving so much love from literally all over the world. I can see you smiling and crying and wiping your eyes. Home stretch Ba Roz. Love you.
    XO,
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Sweet. Tears here too. Can't wait to see you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete