Friday, June 11, 2010

last few hours

OOOhhh I for got my camera.
It was a fun party, dancing and kareoke in a garden gazebo. Everyone was posing for pictures for Lucas' camera...Walde says she will email me some. Everybody was sweet, Walde gave us batiks. My mom sang I Saw Her Standing There with some of the girls, Rohanna made margaritas.
We all danced and then just like that it was over and everybody said their goodbyes. I had warm feelings for the balur people... It is hard because most of us can't really speak eachothers language but we do communicate. Faiza speaks full sentences of bahasa to me and I sometimes understand what she means... I did not cry and I am not really sad to leave. It was such a crazy 7 weeks...My attitude seems so different yet I feel pretty much the same. I used to be kind of superstitious and a little precious about certain things but here I really stopped thinking like that... in a way I was cursing myself. I feel grateful that all of this happened... My mom and I will have so many funny things to remember... Nothing was too scary.....Just sitting here in the Kristal hotel thinking about everything. I hope I am better. I think I am better.
xxxooo

5 comments:

  1. you are amazing.
    amazing.
    and such a wonderful teacher.
    THANKS. AGAIN.
    love love love positivity crashing waves and unicorns!
    see you soon,
    apesxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the wrap up. What a crazy adventure - thanks for sharing it all in your funny, direct and insightful way. Now come on home!!

    XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. roz...so happy you're coming home today....come to casey's softball game tomw (sunday) so ii can give you a hug...
    you are well darlin!!!!
    Hooray!!!!!!!
    love...
    anita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! You went all the way. Thanks for sharing your experiences. You are an inspiration to so many. Thanks for being!
    Love & Light,

    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am so thankful for you. i am sure you are better can't wait to catch up again. jay

    ReplyDelete